A close review of the HopRocket documents available to the general public provides the website as: https://hoprocket.com . The physical address is: HopRocket, of 10710 River Front Parkway, #110, South Jordan, Utah 84095.
The HopRocket family public access is http://hoprockettools.com/ and this provides all the necessary knowledge to participate directly.
There is a conspicuous absence of the identification of top HopRocket leadership. A little research has some bloggers attributing registration of the website to Fred Ninow, but current website records do not disclose the owner. (Ninow’s history includes Ocean Avenue and
The active traffic for both the websites (hoprocket.com and myhoprocket.com) has 2/3 of the current traffic to each coming from Great Britain and the other third from the US.
The HopRocket Travel Offer
There’s nothing particularly unusual about the offer when compared to any other travel mlm business opportunity.
The essential three elements are intact:
- A promise of a member-only deeply discounted travel experiences
- A means by which to promote the opportunity to others (replicated website, discount passess).
- A complicated Compensation Plan (thought said to be simple) that assures much higher payouts through recruitment of new members than by direct sales of travel.
The travel mlm appeal is forever the same:
You want and like to travel, so do your friends. Take a trip with the HopRocket discount. Tell all your friends how much you saved. Your friends and family will naturally want the same fantastic deal you got. Recruit those people and help them to recruit even more. Everyone is happy, everyone is traveling, everyone is making money.
There’s another factor that is forever the same:
This travel mlm does not supply its own travel services. Hardly any of them do. In most cases the travel mlm establishes a “white label” relationship with an online travel aggregate and the public is none the wiser. To all the world, it appears as though the mlm travel owns and operates every aspect of the services provided.
Not all travel mlm businesses disclose their third party, but everyone of these travel mlm companies tell the world of the exclusive, wholesale discounted travel arrangements they, and only their members can enjoy.
Some travel aggregates deal only in accommodations (lodging, travel excursions, entertainment, etc.). Others deal only in travel conveyances, such as air, train, cruise, or vehicle.
As it is, HopRocket uses three third party services (they disclose in their procedures documents)
- Global Connections Inc. , 5360 College Blvd., Suite 200, Overland Park KS, 66210
for condominiums and properties in the US and Mexico.
- Alliance Reservations Network , 22601 N 19th Avenue Suite 201, Phoenix, AZ 85027
who work directly with hotels and other travel aggregates like Expedia and GetARoom; as well as with international wholesalers like Tourico, Hotel Beds, etc.
- Priceline, located at 800 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk, CT, 06854. who accommodate hotels, vehicle rentals, and airfares.
There’s A Better Way
Why not just book directly through the public online travel aggregates and save any membership fee, subscription fee, recruitment, compensation rules, and the like?
If you want to make money online, there’s a far easier, more profitable way and I have scores of friends that are experiencing it every day.
Really! If you are serious about making money and you’re checking this post out trying to decide, then you need to reward your due diligence and listen to my friend Brad. If you still need convincing, then here are a ton more of people just like you and me who are doing it for real.
HopRocket HopShop offers discounts for dining, theme parks, sporting venues, name-brand appliances and popular clothing.
RocketRewards are actually dollar for dollar discounts that can be put towards purchases in the HopShop.
HopRocket Travel Low Price Guarantee
HopRocket Travel says it guarantees the lowest travel prices possible for its travel services when compared price for price, date for date, accommodation or accommodation, and has form ready for you to submit if you find a better price. The guarantee only assures you that their price will be lower, no other assurances.
HopRocket Travel Member Opportunities
A person can join HopRocket in each of three ways:
- Guest No obligation, no credit card required: Just take a test drive as a HopRocket guest
- 30 days to try
- $200 HopPass worth this credit when using HopRocket
- Same deals as members for travel and the HopShop
- Member Upfront cost for signup: $50 Monthly Subscription: $20
- Search engine access to HopRocket deals
- Earn HopPoints for each monthly subscription
- Free subscription cost when you enroll 3 new HopRocket members (as long as all membership sales add up to $180 for that month).
- Member-only HopTrips or H.O.P.E. tours (missions of mercy to those in need).
- Elite Member Upfront cost for signup: $300 Monthly Subscription: $60
- Includes regular member benefits
- Better deals than the basic members
- RocketRewards can be earned and applied to travel costs
- Earn cash bonuses for new members
HopRocket Rocket Rewards
A Rocket Rewards commission is paid out when retail HopRocket customers book travel, equating to the difference between the retail and wholesale price of the travel booked.
Each HopRocket affiliate is awarded thirty HopPasses when they enroll and then ten each month. When a HopPass is used by a customer, $200 Rocket Rewards are paid to the affiliate who gave it out. An Active Elite member involved in the 3 and It’s Free program will earn 60 HopPoints and 60 qualifying volume each month.
How To Make Money With HopRocket as an Elite Member
Enroll 3 and it’s free (no monthly subscription cost to you each month you enroll three).
- Pass out HopPasses and earn the difference between what a Member pays (higher) and what an Elite member pays (lower).
HopPasses are worth $200 credit each and as an Elite member you are supplied a number of these to simply share with potential travelers. When the person uses the HopPass you provided, you earn the money.
- Travel service sales
When someone you refer to HopRocket books travel, you will share in the profit received.
- Eight Bonuses:
- Member Bonus payouts
- Fast Start Bonus
- Unilevel Bonus
- Generation Bonus
- Lifestyle Bonus
- Rank Advancement Bonus
- Leadership Generation Bonus
- Global Leadership Bonus
(read more to see each bonus explained)
THE CLIMB, Level 3 in 90 Days
- Within 30 days to Level 1 IGNITE
Within 30 days of enrolling, enroll and earn 300 HopPoints and enroll three Elite Members.
Promotes you to Advocate Rank; earns $120 Fast Start Bonus; earns $150 RocketRewards; earns $30 Unilevel Bonus.
- Within 60 days to Level 2 LIFTOFF
Within 30 more days get 3 Elite members to this level; get up to 5 sales per leg
Promotes you to Brand Advocate Rank; earns a GoPro camera or $250 cash bonus; earns $180 Fast Start; earns $90 Unilevel.
- Within 90 days to Level 3 STRATOSPHERE
Within 30 more days get 9 Elite members to this level; have 39 members in the organization; get up to 15 sales per leg
Promotes you to Senior Advocate Rank; earns $270 Fast Start Bonus; earns a HopTrip ($1,000 value); earns $270 Unilevel
100 sales earns an extra $5000 cash
Earn another $10000 with each additional CLIMB
- Speedy Climb Bonus:
Do it in 60 days and earn an additional $2,500
Do it in 30 days and earn an additional $5,000
Now that we’re picking up a few common mlm terms, it might do well for us to get some definitions.
- Rank – the travel mlm will qualify their affiliates for the purposes of incentivizing even more sales. The ranks are usually set by sales volume achieved within a set time frame (usually monthly); and rewards are paid out accordingly. (HopRocket has 8 affiliate ranks).
- Direct Sales Commission – a portion of the profit from sales is shared as a commission.
- Unilevel – those who are personally recruited as new members are said to be unilevel to the one who recruits them.
- Leg – the extension of a recruitment relationship that is unbroken; as in Ted recruits Susan; Susan recruits Ken; Ken recruits Julie. Ted to Julie is considered a leg.
- Generation – a measurement usually contained within a specific leg and usually marked out by those in the leg who fall between two members who each hold a prescribed rank. (If Ted is Ranked at 4 and Ken is Ranked at 4, then a generation is marked as Ted and Susan in generation one; those that follow Ken as being in the generation two.
HopRocket Affiliate Ranks
HopRocket establishes eight rankings for their affiliates. Each rank is achieved according to a monthly sales group volume. That includes the total of travel sales, new customers enrolled, new affiliates recruited, monthly customer purchases and monthly membership fees.
The ranks and the volumes are:
- Active Elite – 60 qualifying volume
- Advocate – 1000 total qualifying volume; 1 Active Personally Sponsored
- Brand Advocate – 3000 total qualifying volume; 1 Active Personally Sponsored
- Senior Brand Advocate – 9000 total qualifying volume; 1 Active Personally Sponsored
- Team Leader – 15000 total qualifying volume; 3 Active Personally Sponsored
- Senior Team Leader – 30000 total qualifying volume; 3 Active Personally Sponsored
- Premier Team Leader – 60000 total qualifying volume; 3 Active Personally Sponsored
- Social Marketing Director – 150000 total qualifying volume; 3 Active Personally Sponsored
- Social Marketing Senior Director – 300000 total qualifying volume; 3 Active Personally Sponsored
- Social Marketing Executive – 600000 total qualifying volume; 3 Active Personally Sponsored
- Social Marketing Ambassador – 1000000 total qualifying volume; 3 Active Personally Sponsored
Bonuses Are Paid According To Rank
RocketRewards: 10% of all commissions will be awarded as RR to be used by HopRocket members as cash for travel pay. This includes member bonus, Fast Start Bonus, Unilevel Generation Bonus, and Leadership Generation Bonus.
- Enroll 3 and it’s free (no monthly subscription cost to you each month you enroll three).
- Member Bonus payouts (when you personally sponsor a new member, you earn $20
- Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus is paid out by level. The recruiter can place personally recruitednew members at any level, but this bonus only pays out for Level 1 at $40; Level 2 at $20; Level 3 at $10.
- Unilevel Generation Bonus
A Generation is those members between one Advocate and another Advocate. The total qualifying volume cannot include more than one-third of its total within one single leg.
The Unilevel Generation Bonus pays out to the ninth generation according to rank.
All ranks receive five percent bonus from the total qualifying volume of their first generation.
- Active Elite member receive five percent from one generation.
- Advocate and Brand Advocate receive five percent from one to four generations.
- Senior Brand Advocate receives five percent from one to five generations.
- Team Leader receives five percent from one to five generations and four percent from generation six.
- Senior Team Leader receives five percent from one to five generations and four percent from generation six and seven.
- Premier Team Leader receives five percent from one to five generations and four percent from generation six to eight.
- Social Marketing Director; Social Marketing Senior Director; Social Marketing Executive, Social Marketing Ambassador each receives five percent from one to five generations and four percent from generation six to nine.
2. Lifestyle Monthly Bonus
Having achieved a rank and holding that rank for three months will get you paid in the third month a Lifestyle Bonus, according to rank:
- Team Leader is paid out $250
- Senior Team Leader is paid out $500
- Premier Team Leader is paid out $1,000
- Social Marketing Director is paid out $2,000
- Social Marketing Senior Director is paid out $4,000
- Social Marketing Executive is paid out $8,000
- Social Marketing Ambassador is paid out $16,000
3. Rank Advancement Bonus
These bonuses are paid in USD cash and are awarded as one-time bonuses as you increase in rank.
- Premier Team Leader is awarded a Leadership Development Trip
- Social Marketing Director is awarded $5,000 and a trip worth $7,500
- Social Marketing Senior Director is awarded $10,000 and a H.O.P.E. tour
- Social Marketing Executive is awarded $50,000 and a WOW trip.
- Social Marketing Ambassador is awarded $100,000 and a customized trip.
4. Leadership Generation Bonus
A Leadership Generation is those members between one Social Marketing Director and another Social Marketing Director.
- Social Marketing Director receives 1% of the total qualifying sales volume in one generation
- Social Marketing Senior Director receives 1% of first generation and 2% of second generation.
- Social Marketing Executive and Social Marketing Ambassador each receives 1% of first generation; 2% of second generation; 3% of third generation.
5. Global Leadership Bonus
Two percent of the total qualifying volume of the company placement revenue is pooled and paid quarterly as shares. The number of shares are determined by rank.
- Social Marketing Director has 1 share.
- Social Marketing Senior Director has 2 shares.
- Social Marketing Executive has 5 shares.
- Social Marketing Ambassador has 10 shares.
As is true with all such concerns, you want to make your decisions regarding participation with HopRocket directly with HopRocket and based upon the information received directly from them. This review has sought to provide a summary of the offering, but in wise should it be seen as the actual offer. You are advised to confirm all details with anyone from whom you expect to receive remuneration. These details do change from time to time and accuracy cannot be assured.
THERE IS A BETTER WAY
Any travel mlm business opportunity will require recruitment, nurturing and training to keep your multi-level team functioning.
A far easier and more consistently successful way to earn money online is through my friend Brad. There are hundreds of others who have learned the truth in what I am saying. I’m just one of them that keeps checking on travel mlm and I keep finding nothing beats what I am experiencing. Come and enjoy.