A Leisure Life launched in 2014 with corporate offices of A Leisure Life, Inc., at 10985 South State Street, Sandy, Utah, 84070.
The website location is www.ALeisureLife.com
Affiliate & Customer Support: 1-800-486-2889
CEO – Mr. Kim Rimmasch, served in the vacation travel industry for more than 33 years. In his own local Utah area, he developed East Canyon, Kimble, Power Ridge Village, and Bear Lake, all resort style communities. With experience in several companies, Rimmasch was the Executive Vice President of Marketing with TrendWest Resorts.
President & COO David Harnicher served as an outside consultant for the Defense Industry; Managing Director of Special Projects, Children’s Miracle Network; COO of an unnamed medical risk management administration company; and CFO of a national sales organization, Epic Fuel Tab “Natural Fuel Conditioner LLP” (offices at the same location as A Leisure Life).
CMO, Brian Hafen (nephew to Rimmasch) has sales and marketing experience in leisure, telecommunications, electronics, and timeshare.
The A Leisure Life Retail Customer Product
The following product is sold to customers at a retail price of $49 and an ongoing subscription price monthly of $27.99. (A retail customer may encourage another 4 retail customers to also subscribe and in appreciate A Leisure Life will reduce the encouraging retail customer’s monthly subscription from $27.99 to $7.99 monthly, but the period of the reduced monthly price is unclear).
- The A Leisure Life product provides access to over 5,000 condominiums and resorts worldwide for week long stays at as much as 90% savings in some cases. Additionally, there are over 140,000 hotels in every part of the world at prices lower than the primary travel providers available to the general public.
- Deeply discounted cruise line, excursions and guided tours are among the most enjoyed services made available to the A Leisure Life members, as well as air flights and vehicle rentals.
- A member can search through and gain savings of merchandise found at many of the retail outlets enjoyed every day, purchasing at wholesale prices brand names such as Callaway, Cole, Dooney & Burke, Dyson, Haan, Johnston & Murphy, Maui Jim, Michael Kors, Nike, Oakley, Perry Ellis, Tommy Bahama, Tumi, Sephora, Swarovski Crystal, and much more.
A Leisure Life’s 200% lowest online price guarantee assures the purchaser get the lowest price available on the internet. The retail pricing from these merchandisers and travel / entertainment services (Amazon.com, Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Macys.com, Orbitz.com, Overstock.com, Travelocity.com, Walmart.com, Zappos.com, and others) is compared to the A Leisure Life price. If the customer can find a lower price for the same merchandise, then A Leisure Life will double the difference and provide it to the customer in Rewards Cash.
Rewards Cash is not monetarily traded denominations but rather A Leisure Life cash that works similar in value internally with A Leisure Life purchases. The 200% Guarantee is not added to the A Leisure Life merchandise to further lower the lowest internet price, but payment of the guarantee is in A Leisure Life Rewards Cash.
The A Leisure Life Affiliate Product
Those desiring to serve as affiliates are required to purchase plans as they enlist that first acquires the retail product as regular price and then increases to an affiliate membership of their choosing. There are two plans available at this writing.
- Basic Affiliate position has a $99.99 total upfront cost and monthly $59.99 cost.
- Premier Affiliate position has a $499.99 total upfront cost and monthly $99.99 cost.
The A Leisure Life Compensation Structure
There are two primary means by which A Leisure Life pays the efforts of those who work with ALL.
- The sale of the retail “product plans” to retail customers
- Enlistment of new affiliates with A Leisure Life
Commissions Paid For Retail Membership Sales
- A retail commission of $10 is paid to the affiliate who makes the direct sale and $2 paid to the affiliate (at Emerald rank or higher) that originally enlisted the affiliate who made the direct sale. If the immediate up line affiliate is not at Emerald rank, then the indirect affiliate commission is paid up line until an Emerald or higher ranking up line affiliate is identified.
- In addition, as the retail member continues with the monthly payment, a residual commission on the retail membership is paid at $4 a month to the affiliate who made the sale and $1 to the affiliate (at Emerald rank or higher) who originally enlisted the affiliate who made the sale. If the retail member stops paying monthly, obviously the residual commission ceases as well. If the immediate up line affiliate is not at Emerald rank, then the indirect affiliate commission is paid up line until an Emerald or higher ranking up line affiliate is identified.
Commissions Paid For the Recruitment of Affiliates
A Leisure Life affiliate is paid for each new affiliate recruited. These commissions are awarded according to the rank of the affiliate involved as the recruiter measured by the A Leisure Life Customer Acquisition Bonus (CAB) chart. The amount of the commission is further affected by the specific membership level the new affiliate chooses to purchase.
A Leisure Life awards points for each specific Affiliate membership purchased. The basic Affiliate earns 65 points for the $65 cost of the product and the Premier Affiliate earns 465 points for the $465 cost pf the product.
These points are accumulated and assessed, thereby setting a name to the rank the Affiliate has attained by having sold A Leisure Life member to new affiliates. These named ranks are referred to in the A Leisure Life Customer Acquisition Bonus (CAB) chart.
A total of seven ranks are included in the A Leisure Life Customer Acquisition Bonus (CAB) chart. They are listed as follows, including their points achieved:
- 465 accumulative points establishes the rank of Quartz (achieved immediately at the Premier Affiliate purchase)
- 1395 accumulative points establishes the rank of Emerald (must recruit a minimum of 3 affiliates and achieve the accumulative points)
- 2790 accumulative points establishes the rank of Sapphire (must recruit a minimum of 6 affiliates and achieve the accumulative points)
- 4185 accumulative points establishes the rank of Ruby (must recruit a minimum of 9 affiliates and achieve the accumulative points)
- 5580 accumulative points establishes the rank of Diamond (must recruit a minimum of 12 affiliates and achieve the accumulative points)
- 6975 accumulative points establishes the rank of Double Diamond (must recruit a minimum of 15 affiliates and achieve the accumulative points)
- 8370 accumulative points establishes the rank of Triple Diamond (must recruit a minimum of 18 affiliates and achieve the accumulative points)
Commissions are awarded to affiliate recruiters who acquire new affiliates according to the affiliate recruiter’s rank (as measured above with both accumulative points and the minimum number of affiliates this recruiter has previous recruited).
When a new affiliate is recruited at the basic Affiliate level, having paid $65, the affiliate recruiter earns a base commission and awarded according to the affiliate recruiter’s rank.
- $16 paid as Base commission (must hold a ranking as Quartz or better to receive) to the recruiting affiliate.
Then, the system searches out and pays the up line affiliates a commission according to their A Leisure Life affiliate rank:
- $5 Emerald commission
- $4 Sapphire commission
- $3 Ruby commission
- $2 Diamond commission
- $2 Double Diamond commission
- $6 Triple Diamond commission of $1 with 5 payments of $1
When a new affiliate is recruited at the Premier Affiliate level, having paid $465, the affiliate recruiter earns a base commission and awarded according to the affiliate recruiter’s rank.
- $115 paid as Base commission (must hold a ranking as Quartz or better to receive) to the recruiting affiliate.
Then, the system searches out and pays the up line affiliates a commission according to their A Leisure Life affiliate rank:
- $33 Emerald commission
- $28 Sapphire commission
- $23 Ruby commission
- $19 Diamond commission
- $14 Double Diamond commission
- $29 Triple Diamond commission of $9 with 4 payments of $5
Residual Earned Commissions
A Leisure Life affiliate is also paid on the residual or recurring payments made by affiliates whom they have personally recruited. The compensation plan is built on a model commonly referred to as uni-level compensation.
The uni-level compensation model places each affiliate at the top position in the up line experience for each new affiliate personally recruited. Thus, the “uni” level refers to being universal for all.
To illustrate, Affiliate Blue recruits Affiliate Red who in turn recruits Affiliate Green.
Affiliate Blue is up line one level to Affiliate Red; Affiliate Red is down line one level to Affiliate Blue. In turn, Affiliate Green is downline to Affiliate Blue at level two and downline to Affiliate Red at level one. Up line to Affiliate Green is Affiliate Red at up line level one and Affiliate Blue at up line level two.
The recurring monthly payments paid by participating affiliates vary according to the affiliate status chosen at purchase (as you read on, you will see just how dramatically different this decision can be:
- $59.99 is paid monthly by the active basic Affiliate
- $99.99 is paid monthly by the active Premier Affiliate
A Leisure Life awards residual commission to the tenth level.
The amount awarded to each affiliate is calculated first at the affiliate level purchased by the new affiliate and then by the up line level occupied by each up line affiliate related to the new affiliate purchaser. The monthly affiliate membership fee is the basis for the percentages catalogued below:
- The basic Affiliate fees paid at $59.99 monthly will generate for Level 1 and 2 a 2% commission; for levels 3 and 4 a 4% commission; and for level 5 a 5% commission.
- The Premier Affiliate fees paid at $99.99 monthly will generate for Level 1 and 2 a 2% commission; for levels 3 and 4 a 4% commission; for levels 5 to 8 a 5% commission; and for levels 9 and 10 a 4% commission.
Bonuses To Match The Work of Recruited Affiliates
A Leisure Life will match the work of recruited affiliates as a bonus to those in who are in the up line of those who recruited others. The bonuses are calculated to the fifth level of recruitment in each case. The specific amount of matching bonus is qualified by the amount paid in each month by the particular up line affiliate receiving the bonus.
- If the up line affiliate is paying at a basic Affiliate monthly rate of $59.99, then the matching bonus is paid at 10% on levels 1 and 2 up line
- If the up line affiliate is paying at a Premier Affiliate monthly rate of $99.99, then the matching bonus is paid at 10% on levels 1 to 3 up line; and at 5% on level 4 and level 5 up line.
A Leisure Life compensation plan also provides for a differential override.
The uni-level compensation model is used as described in the residual commission above. The uni-level structure per each affiliate (each affiliate’s down line) is treated as a Group Volume (GV). Evidently the GV is inclusive of all the accumulative value of an affiliate’s downline added to the affiliate’s own ranking. Though the residual commission is paid monthly, the periodic payment of the differential override may be less frequently awarded, and should be clarified.
In the A Leisure Life differential override compensation plan, there are milestones established from each GV. A percentage bonus is awarded to each affiliate according to the affiliate’s downline accumulated GV:
- A GV of 10,000 earns a differential override of 1%
- A GV of 20,000 earns a differential override of 2%
- A GV of 50,000 earns a differential override of 3%
- A GV of 100,000 earns a differential override of 4%
- A GV of 200,000 earns a differential override of 5%
- A GV of 500,000 earns a differential override of 6%
- A GV of 1,000,000 earns a differential override of 7%
- A GV of 2,000,000 earns a differential override of 8%
- A GV of 3,000,000 earns a differential override of 9%
- A GV of 5,000,000 earns a differential override of 10%
Cash Dream Incentive Bonus
An affiliate’s downline GV according to accumulative group sales becomes the basis of calculating yet another incentive bonus named the “Dream Incentive.” The accumulative group sales includes both the retail membership sales (not to affiliates) and the enrolled affiliate purchases, all together.
To share the wealth, each affiliate receiving the Dream Incentive bonus also generates a distribution each of the top 10 downline sub-affiliates related to the Dream Incentive bonus.
These Dream Incentive cash bonus amounts are set at 10% of their qualifying GV levels:
- $25,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 250,000 accumulated GV and $1,250 to 10 sub-affiliates
- $50,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 500,000 accumulated GV and $2,500 to 10 sub-affiliates
- $75,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 750,000 accumulated GV and $3,750 to 10 sub-affiliates
- $100,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 1,000,000 accumulated GV and $5,000 to 10 sub-affiliates
- $150,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 1,500,000 accumulated GV and $7,500 to 10 sub-affiliates $200,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 2,000,000 accumulated GV and $10,000 to 10 sub-affiliates $250,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 2,500,000 accumulated GV and $12,500 to 10 sub-affiliates
- $500,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 5,000,000 accumulated GV and $20,000 to 10 sub-affiliates
- $750,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 7,500,000 accumulated GV and $37,500 to 10 sub-affiliates
- $1,000,000 Dream Incentive Cash bonus for 10,000,000 accumulated GV and $50,000 to 10 sub-affiliates
Concerns and Cautions:
- The retail product is said to be the member access to travel services and vacation resorts, along with some savings toward many day to day retail name brands. Yet, all the primary emphasis given to income by compensation is built around the recruitment of affiliates. It seems the intent is not so much the sale of the retail, but rather the enlistment of affiliates who in turn enlist additional affiliates, all paid through the cost of affiliate membership and their continued monthly fees.
- To bolster that concern even more, there is no requirement to sell the retail product. The requirement to qualify at higher ranks as an affiliate is clearly the enlistment of additional affiliates and the preference is set for the Premier Affiliate purchase (albeit that accumulative value including retail sales is not forgotten…just not impressively valued).
There IS a BETTER Way
It is possible to make reliable income on the internet without resorting to recruiting others. It is possible to have your own internet business and not be dependent upon how long a management team or up line affiliates or downline affiliates are going to stay in for the long haul.
You’ve read this far, so you’re obviously searching.
I listened to my friend Brad in the video at the top of the article. I’ve never looked back. Give it a listen. It won’t take near as long as it’s taken to read this material. I’m glad I listened to Brad. Come on and join me.