The Worldventures Compensation Plan is in large part built on a binary plan. In general, a binary plan allows a member to participate in one or more “business centers” and requires two legs to be formed as the member enlists new members.
Compensation is calculated on group volume within each “center.” The sales volume is balanced between the two legs by using the lesser leg as the extent of volume to be counted in both legs. (If you have x in the weaker leg, then only up to x is counted in the stronger leg although there are x+ sold). The actual payout of compensation can be triggered by “cycles” or at preset volume numbers.
In most binary plans the member may participate in multiple roles and may be allowed to enter again into other two leg “centers” previously occupied. Most often the limitation is set to the maximum payout allowed for that “center.” That’s why participation in multiple centers is encouraged. These payout cycles are often set to a weekly schedule.
(If you’d rather spend your time on something better, take a quick detour here)
Those who criticize binary plans fault the appearance of “buying” a profit center, the idea of just jumping into a money maker like a “money game” rather than a legitimate retail enterprise. Additionally, the concern that some individual effort might not be rewarded due to the forced balancing of the legs and the necessary placement of the third and following recruits into downline legs seem to support the criticism of treating individuals less fairly than groups.
If you like weekly payouts; if you like something easily explained, if you like compensation based more on group participation, and you like the ability to participate in multiple groupings, then the basic compensation plan in Worldventures is for you.
All active participants in Worldventures are involved in a downline leg and each has two split downline legs beneath them. It looks like this diagram with one enlisting two all the way through. Each 1 enlisting 2 continues to retain two legs no matter where the enlistment occurs on the diagram. The one to two with two legs remains the basic building block to the entire organization.
Unlike other structures, each leg acts separately from the other, but are mutually compared when sales volume is calculated.
Four Worldventures Income Sources
Worldventures compensates participants in four different ways:
• Direct Commissions
• Weekly Team Bonuses
• Monthly Residual Commissions
• One off bonuses
• Rank bonuses
Direct Commissions on Sales
Individual effort is rewarded in Worldventures through direct commissions. These two commissions are awarded to any and all ranks of participants:
- $20 paid out for the sale of a LTC product or the initial sale of a DreamTrips membership.
- $150 is paid for the initial sale of a Luxury DreamTrips membership.
Weekly Team Bonuses
Teamwork is rewarded by Worldventures as a residual commission calculated from the total sales volume in which the member participated. This includes those who may have been inserted into a participant’s downline by the efforts of upline participants (those not personally enlisted by the participant).
A cycle with Worldventures is measured in three credited sales attributed to both legs. Once a total of six sales (three on one side; three on another side) is accomplished, a cycle is achieved and a payout is issued weekly. If a completed sale is not counted in a specific cycle, that sale is held over to be included in another cycle, provided it occurs within one month of the sale.
For instance, if there are 59 sales with 31 sales in one leg and 28 sales in the other leg, then 9 cycles are achieved. The 28 sales on the lesser leg is matched with 28 (of 31) sales on the greater leg. The matched 28 sales on both legs is divided by 3 completed sales (28/3) and 9 cycles are completed. The lesser leg has 1 sale (28-27) remaining and the greater leg has 4 sales (31-27) remaining.
These remaining sales are available for matching for one month from the initial sale, provided the salesperson maintains the status of a Qualified Representative. If a sale goes unmatched and not accumulated into a cycle (3 matching sales on both legs) the sale goes unapplied for the purposes of a completed cycle weekly team bonus.
Credits are an additional means of gaining team bonuses. Each credit is counted toward the entire leg. A credit is awarded in this manner:
- 1 Credit for a DreamTrips Membership purchase or a LTC Package or when both are sold in combination.
- 3 Credits for a Luxury DreamTrips Membership purchase or when a Luxury Membership is bundled with an LTC Package.
A retail only customer sale does not earn a credit.
Upon each end of week, these credits are matched by one leg to the other leg to again assess the total recognized credits. Each participant has a maximum payout limit and these weekly bonuses are also subject to an overall 65% Payout maximum limit.
Monthly Residual Commissions
Worldventures pays residual commissions on a monthly schedule very similar to the weekly commissions, but using these changes:
- Monthly schedule, not weekly
- $10-$20 payouts per cycle
- Commission credits are not related to retail product sales, but rather recurring monthly fees.
These commissions are restricted to the 65% maximum payout and each level has its appropriate representative maximum.
These monthly residual commission fees are earned accordingly:
- 1 point awarded per monthly recurring fee paid on DreamTrips and LTC Packages
- 2 points awarded per monthly recurring fee paid on DreamTrips combined with an International DreamTrips or a LTC Package.
- 3 points awarded per monthly recurring fee paid on Luxury DreamTrips
- 4 points awarded per monthly recurring fee paid on combined Luxury DreamTrips and LTC package.
No monthly residual commission credits awarded the first month a new customer joins as well as the every fourth month thereafter. However, these efforts are credited to the Weekly Bonuses. Customer-only earned credits are automatically credited to either leg at the end of the month.
These monthly commissions are restricted to the 65% maximum payout and each level has its appropriate representative maximum.
One Off Bonuses
• Six New Customers or New Worldventures Representatives in any Four Week Rolling Calendar provides:
o A Personal Bonus of $250 is paid when a representative enrolls 6 new customers or new. This bonus is not restricted by the 65% Payout maximum and a representative can earn as many personal bonuses in any four week period as desired.
Worldventures always reserves the right to recoup any personal bonus if a refund is provided to any related new customer or representative.
o A maximum of 100 Training Dollars can be awarded in a month period to each representative and can be used at a value of one for one dollar (1:1) for the cost of Worldventures Acceleration Workshop, Millionaire Bootcamp or a Regional Training Event; can only be used 100 Training Dollars at a time toward an individual event and will not be accumulated to pay the entire amount of any training.
• Bonus Business Center
• As an encouragement to any representative who earns $25,000 in one calendar, Worldventures awards a bonus business center. This center is placed above the existing business center, practically giving steroid injection to leg A over leg B.
The advantage of this is to be able to concentrate on only the weaker leg while not discouraging the stronger leg. As quickly as you build the weaker leg, your income will equally increase. Concentrating on just one side of a binary plan is a wonderful gift.
• Travel Dollars
• Travel Dollars are awarded to an active representative for each sixth weekly cycle as an encouragement toward travel; these cannot be redeemed for cash; can be applied to Worldventure products.
• The DreamCar Bonus
• The DreamCar bonus is awarded to an active Regional Marketing Director or higher.
• Payouts are according to the representative rank and will not exceed the minimum monthly vehicle (silver BMW) payment (if the payment is $400 the bonus will be limited to $400). Models are 3 or less years old and a Worldventures logo (purchased separately) must be prominently affixed; with a biography and promotional photo secured by Worldventures.
• The DreamHome Bonus
• The DreamHome bonus is awarded to an active International Marketing Director or higher.
• Applied to a new home or the paying off of the representatives existing home (single dwelling, apartment or condo, either leased or purchased), the maximum monthly amount of $3,000 is available up to the level of the monthly payment.
• A biography and promotional photo is to be secured by Worldventures.
Nine Worldventures Representative Ranks
Worldventures has a progressive ranking of its active representatives. Each rank has specific provisions of compensation.
Direct sales commissions can be paid to an enrolled representative. This first and initial rank does not permit sales volume to be accumulated.
Active status is a rank that can be earned or lost based on the personal effort of the representative. Sales volume is forfeited if a person moves from active to inactive.Two criteria exists for the status rank of active:
- Mandatory purchase of the Worldventures RBS (Representative Business System). The upfront cost of $99.95 and a recurring monthly fee of $9.95 provides the back office for each active representation, inclusive of a replicated website and tools for marketing and training. At the Active Representative level, representatives are eligible for direct sale commissions and additionally also generate sales volume.
- Minimum monthly retail product purchase either as a result of a new sale to a customer or to an existing Worldventures representative. (The minimum purchase must be made either as a personal purchase or by someone else)
Meeting these two criteria allows a representative to be active and thus be eligible to accumulate sales volume. All sales volume at this rank expires after thirty days from each respective date of sale.
Active Representatives must achieve two criteria to become qualified representatives:
• Achieve four retail product sales (doesn’t matter if the sale is to customers are to existing Worldventure representatives)
• Those who purchase the four retail sales must remain active to the point that each makes a minimum of one sale or purchase a month. Customers are not required to become active, only that they are responsible for the minimum purchase.
Qualified Representatives may be awarded a maximum of $2,000 of weekly bonuses and also may receive direct sales commissions.
This rank requires a minimum of 60 (30 on both of the two legs) active customers (making retail product purchases).
Compensation is available from direct sales commissions, a maximum of $2,000 in weekly bonus commissions and $10 cycles (monthly maximum of $500) from monthly residual commissions.
The following ranks take advantage of lineage. Here’s a quick explanation of what lineage is:
Lineage grows from those representatives you personally enlist. As an example, Representative Red enlists Rep Blue and Rep Yellow. Then Rep Blue enlists Rep Purple and Rep Orange. Rep Yellow enlists Rep Strawberry and Rep Pumpkin. Rep Strawberry enlists Rep Bread and Rep Soup. Rep Pumpkin enlists Rep Gravy and Rep Burger. Rep Orange enlists Rep Grass and Rep Tree.
• All of these are lineage to Rep Red.
• Rep Blue has a lineage that includes Purple, Orange, Grass, Tree
• Rep Yellow has a lineage that includes Strawberry, Pumpkin, Bread, Soup, Gravy, Burger
• That’s how a lineage can have hundreds if not thousands of people
This is important regarding lineage: If an upline representative “spills over” and places a rep into the leg of a downline rep, this placement rep is not part of any downline lineage, the placement rep is part of the upline representative’s lineage.
This rank requires a minimum of 180 (90 on both of the two legs) active customers (making retail product purchases).
They also need to have at least 140 active customers in their lineage downline with no more than 90 counted from any one line.
Compensation is available from direct sales commissions, a maximum of $2,000 in weekly bonus commissions and $20 cycles (monthly maximum of $2000) from monthly residual commissions.
When a new representative in the first twelve weeks of membership achieves the rank of Director a onetime cash bonus of $5,000 is awarded.
A Marketing Director is required to have a minimum of 400 active customers or representatives (spit 200/200 in each leg) and the previous three rolling calendar months must yield $12,000 of revenue.
Compensation is available from direct sales commissions, a maximum of $5,000 in weekly bonus commissions and $20 cycles (monthly maximum of $5000) from monthly residual commissions.
Regional Marketing Director
Regional Marketing Directors must have 900 or more active customers or representatives in their lineage with no more than 300 coming in any one line and the previous three rolling calendar months need to have earnings of $27,000 or greater.
Compensation is available from direct sales commissions, a maximum of $10,000 in weekly bonus commissions, $20 cycles (monthly maximum of $10,000) from monthly residual commissions, and maximum of $1,000 DreamCar Bonus.
National Marketing Director
National Marketing Directors must have 1800 or more active customers or representatives in their lineage with no more than 600 coming from any one line and the previous three rolling calendar months must yield earnings of $51,000 minimum.
Compensation is available from direct sales commissions, a maximum of $20,000 in weekly bonus commissions, $20 cycles (monthly maximum of $20,000) from monthly residual commissions, and maximum of $1,000 DreamCar Bonus.
International Marketing Director
International Marketing Directors must have 3,000 active customers or representatives in their lineage with no more than 1,000 coming from any one line and the previous three rolling calendar months must keep earnings at $87,000 minimum.
Compensation is available from direct sales commissions, a maximum of $25,000 in weekly bonus commissions, $20 cycles (monthly maximum of $50,000) from monthly residual commissions, a maximum of $1,500 DreamCar Bonus, and a $3000 DreamHome monthly maximum.
The 65% Payout Cap
In order to insure the continued viability of the organization, in any given pay cycle Worldventures will not exceed 65% of monthly sales revenue being paid out as commission or bonus to its representatives. If earnings exceed the 65% maximum organization wide, then paychecks across the entire organization will be proportionally reduced to the 65% limit.
In short, the house is always guaranteed a 35% win of each month’s income.
It is obvious great care and some complexity have gone into the Worldventures compensation plan. You should always do your own personal inquiry directly to the authorities of Worldventures in order to gain your own understanding. This have been an attempt at summarizes most of the plan, and doing so from my own fallible opinion.
Obviously, Worldventures will pay and has paid with great regularity.
There’s a Better Way
I would tell you I don’t fret about understanding or calculating my income from a mlm travel compensation plan. Fortunately, I have found a simpler, easier, more enjoyable way to make significant monthly income.
My friend Brad gives a lot of it to you right here for absolutely free. You should listen a minute to Brad. You’re obviously interested enough to read this far. I’m glad I listened to him and I encourage you to do so for free right here!